ZERO specializes in hand blast cabinets and engineered semi-automated and fully-automated blast cabinets used by manufacturers, foundries, machine shops, automotive shops, and plant maintenance shops for cleaning, peening, deburring, deflashing, etching, and finishing.
ZERO BNP Blast Cabinets Overview
ZERO BNP blast cabinets feature full length, Neoprene-on-fabric gloves that resist wear and protect the operator. Additionally they feature a ceiling mounted, two tube fluorescent light fixture with abrasive resistant Lexan® cover for extraordinary visibility. Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door is opened (conforms to U.S. regulations). Adjustable, heavy duty chromed latches seal doors tight through years of service. Unique Air Logic System (pilot actuated) maximizes air flow to the blast gun. Zero BNP cabinets also have double wall, sound insulated doors with industrial quality lift-off hinges. 14 gauge steel, all-welded construction, with precisely formed bends form a rigid long-lasting cabinet shell. Tilt out window for tool-free glass changes in minutes. Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted are within easy reach. Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet, not on your floor.
Pulsar VI (Suction) & VI-P (Pressure) Blast Cabinets
A little larger than a pulsar iii. the pulsar VI suction blast cabinets & pulsar VI-P pressure blast cabinets showcase a flanged mounting at the reclaimer which can take transport of a suction or pressure blast system. The VI-P consists of a 1 cubic foot capability blast hopper to hold sufficient media to blast continuously for up to a 1/2-hour.
Zero Pulsar Blast Cabinet Features Overview
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves resist wear and protect operator.
- Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door isopened. (Conforms to US regulations.)
- Adjustable, heavy-duty chromed latches seal doors tight through years of service.
- More safety features come standard depending on the specific model.
- Unique Air Logic system (pilot actuated) to maximize air flow to the blast gun.
- Double-wall, sound-insulated doors, with industrial quality lift-off hinges.
- 14-gauge steel all-welded construction, with precisely formed bends, forms a rigid, long-lasting cabinet shell.
- More productivity features come standard per the specific model.
- Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes in minutes.
- Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
- Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet, not on your floor.
- Remove rust, mill scale, heat scale, and carbon buildup from metals.
- Strip paint, powder coating, plating, and anodizing from parts for rework.
- Eliminate burrs, parting lines, flashings, and other defects from castings and injection-molded parts.
- Extract residual sand from castings.
- Beautify steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and other metals with a uniform matte finish.
- Etch artwork and lettering into glass, stone, plastics, metal and other materials.
- Clean release agents and material buildup from molds.
Clemco/Zero Blast Cabinets Sizes
|BNP 55||42”||23”||30”||Suction Only|
|BNP 65||36”||35”||37”||Pressure or Suction|
|BNP 220||50”||39”||43”||Pressure or Suction|
|BNP Double 220||101”||39”||43”||Two Station/Two Nozzle - Pressure or Suction|
|BNP 600||57”||58”||53”||Pressure or Suction|
|BNP 720||69”||70”||63”||Pressure or Suction|
|*Pressure Cabinets, **Suction Cabinets, NOTE: Dimensions are nominal (inches, ") or specified specifically as millimeters (mm)|
As your Authorized ZERO Distributor, Contact us by phone or use our request form to arrange a sample processing and get any answers you need.