Surface Preparation features a complete line of Standard Vibratory Tubs. Standard tubs are robust & economical. They range in size from ½ cubic feet in working volume up to 116 cubic feet in working volume.
Key features of Standard Vibratory Tubs:
- U Shaped work bowl with straight walls
- Drive System – The vibration is generated with foot mounted motors. Either one or two motors are utilized with the tub depending on the size of the unit.
- The vibratory motors are lifetime lubricated
- The trough units are lined with highly wear resistant polyurethane. Different durometers are available to suit your application, for example ball burnishing.
- Ball Burnishing package is available on standard tub models as an option. This would include a reinforced work bowl, stronger drive unit & acid resistant polyurethane lining.
Product specification example for Standard Vibratory Tubs:
|Working Capacity of trough (cf)||.5||1.4||2.8||5.8||8.8||9.5||17.1||24.7||58.2||116.5|
|Length of Trough (inches)||19.2||22.8||32.6||43.3||64.9||47.2||86.6||47.2||59||82.6|
|Width of Trough (inches)||8.2||12.5||14.5||18.1||18.1||22||22||35.8||49.2||59|
|Depth of Trough (inches)||9.6||13.7||15.5||20.6||20.6||25.1||25.1||35.8||49.2||47.2|
|Thickness of lining (single / double)||.39||.47||.59||.78||.78||.86||.86||.98||.98||.98|
Surface Preparation can assist you with the proper selection of vibratory tub that best fits your processing and production requirements. Click here to contact Surface Preparation.