Surface Preparation features a complete line of Multi Channel continuous vibratory systems. These systems consist of a round, spiral type work bowl and are well suited for gentle finishing of small to mid size parts.
Multi channel machines are known for their robust design & innovative technical features:
Key features of multi channel continuous vibratory systems:
- Robust, vibration resistant welded construction
- Hot poured, highly wear resistant polyurethane lining
- MC systems are capable of processing using steel media
- No special foundation required; effective vibration dampers with strong insulation prevent transfer of vibratory energy to the surrounding area
- High performance vibratory flange motor
- External screening machine with large screen area
- Easily accessible media classification screen
- Quick change of separation screens with easy to operate quick release screen fasteners (one hand operation with no special tools)
Options available for Multi Channel machines include PLC controls and stepped media screens.
Product specifications for the Walther Trowal MC Series of Multi Channel continuous finishing machines:
|Gross Volume (cf)||3.1||11.8||19.0||31.7||38.8||60.7|
|Standard Media Quantity (cf)||2.8||10.6||17.1||28.6||34.9||54.7|
|Processing Time* (mins)||6 - 8||12 -15||12 - 15||15 – 30||15 - 30||8 – 15|
|Power of main drive (hp)||3.4||5.3||9.3||14.7||14.7||14.7|
|Thickness of lining – bottom (in)||.47||.59||.59||.78||.78||.78|
|Thickness of lining – wall (in)||.19||.19||.19||.23||.23||.23|
|Screening area (si)||465||651||651||651||651||1364|
|Length of processing channel (in)||354||511||590||984||984||551|
|Width of processing channel (in)||3.9||6.1||7.4||7.4||8.2||13.7|
Surface Preparation can assist you with the proper selection of continuous vibratory finishing system that best fits your processing and production requirements. Click here to contact Surface Preparation.