Slightly larger than a Pulsar III. The Pulsar VI (Suction) blast cabinets feature a flanged mounting on the reclaimer that can accept a suction or pressure blast system. The VI-P incorporates a 1 cubic foot capacity blast machine to hold enough media to blast continuously for up to 30 minutes. Overall dimensions of this blast cabinet are 84" H, 52" W x 71" D. Working chamber dimensions are 43" H x 50" W x 39" D.
Clemco ZERO® Pulsar VI (Suction) Blast Cabinet Common Applications
- Remove rust, mill scale, heat scale, and carbon buildup from metals
- Strip paint, powder coating, plating, and anodizing from parts for rework
- Eliminate burrs, parting lines, flashings, and other defects from castings and injection-molded parts
- Extract residual sand from castings
- Beautify steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and other metals with a uniform matte finish
- Etch artwork and lettering into glass, stone, plastics, metal and other materials
- Clean release agents and material buildup from molds
DO NOT USE SILICA SAND
As your Authorized Clemco ZERO® Distributor, Contact us by phone or use our request form to arrange a sample processing and get any answers you need.